Wednesday, July 19, 2023

New Fantasy Zone 2 W Hi-score!


Earlier this week, I posted a new Fantasy zone 2 W Hi-Score (23736950), after making it to loop 3-2 and no-missing the first loop. 

I annoyingly died against Hangmerudia and failed to rack up enough gold to grab an extend. I feel I can crack loop 3, the main issues include; the aggressiveness of the popcorn enemies, their red bullet rate/speed, getting enough gold early on to purchase extends and Buubuuman, who's bullet rate/speed reach insane levels in this loop. 

I'd love to post a video of this, but unfortunately, I don't have the required tech to capture direct 3DS footage. I'll need to resolve this for the big Fantasy Zone II DX/W write-up I hope to post at some point in the future as there's so much good stuff on show.

No comments:

Post a Comment